Whether it’s a house party or big bashes for the new year, it’s time to gear up your party quotient. Here’s a guide for your style remix that’s practical yet savvy.
- Interesting blazers: Blazers and jackets work well for a house party & fancy do too. Always pick a good texture that looks formal for a night do. Carry a statement jacket- printed, embroidered, shiny or even brocade to invest this party season. To create this statement jacket, you can choose from our variety of fabrics like –
- Mirror fabric– in different colour combinations with gold. It weaves in the metallic yarn brocade with that Mirror looks is very apt for using in dresses like blouses, blazers or jackets.
- Grass print – in bold and contrast colours in floral print will give your jacket a fab look. You can wear it over plain or sequined t-shirts or tops.
- Sequence dotted embroidery – Add a dose of shimmer and shine to your party look by wearing a jacket with sequins embroidery work. This fabric is specially embroidered in net fabric full glitter with sequins patterned in floral designs.
- Short dress: Ditch the long gowns, & opt for a shorter version which gives a more youthful look that is apt for your age. Short dresses also let you take your hair down at a grand party. For instance, at her recent reception, as the party heated up, actress Deepika Padukone removed the detachable train in her outfit & swapped her heels for white sneakers. Create custom and flirty short dresses from our fabrics like:
- Avantika fabric– in rich colours of paradise pink, rose red, toffy brown and many more give a slub effect and create a contemporary look.
- Bamboo fabric – this soft and flowy georgette fabric in pastel colours is all you need for the making your short dress for the night.
- Metallic Pantsuits: Recently many celebrities have given a fresh lease to the fashion world by wearing pantsuits. Metallic pants are in vogue this season. A well fitted, cut-to-the-body pantsuit can help you slay at this year’s parties. Shamal Designs have various options of fabrics ranging from Metallic Brocade to Metallic Jacquard for designing your niche pantsuits.
In this era of cosy evenings, house gigs or a club party, a jacket, a short dress or a is all you need to steal the show.
So, remix your party looks and get set to have all eyes on you this new year’s bash!